AIRTIME RECHARGE, REGISTRATION, CABLE TV AND ELECTRICITY BILLS PAYMENT ARE NOW AVAILABLE ON THE PLATFORM
Thanks for your patience and support at this time.
We are still undergoing maintenance but airtime recharge and other services are now available.
1. The lien on your previous e-wallet balance remains until we completely recover all monies funded in error as a result of a system failure.
2. The lien on your account is not on minus so the system will not automatically deduct money from your wallet in the case of a fresh fund or commissions earned from transactions.
3. All accounts will be unliened as soon as we’re done with the recoveries and your previous wallet balance will be credited back to you as long as the funds were not a proceed from this error.
4. You can fund your wallet using any of these channels – Providus Bank, wallet to wallet or paying directly to any of the company account numbers (your new balance wouldn’t be affected).
5. If you have funded your wallet within the period we experienced this error and your wallet gets liened, you can notify us through phone call or email for reversal upon verification.
Once again we want to thank you for your patience and for standing with us at this point in time.
We sincerely apologize and regret any inconveniences that this development may have cost you.
We remain resolute on our goals in getting the platform back to optimal operation and in providing a sustainable system where wealth can be built seamlessly.